|About Classic Manuals PDF Manuals - CDs and On-line Manual Sets®
Thank You So Much
- All PDF Manuals are Keyword Searchable with linked Table of Contents.
CDs include a Auto Start-Up Program Specific to Windows Systems.
Apple and Linux systems can open any PDF file on the CD
- On-line Manual Set® include the same manuals found on our CD's
- On-line and CD Manuals are in 100% Search-able PDF Format.
- Any PDF Reader or Adobe Acrobat version 7+ will read a Classic Manuals Document.
- Classic Manuals philosophy is to retain the familiar and to keep it simple.
- Only minimum computer skills are required to use our products.
- Classic Manuals tries to include as many PDF manuals as possible in each Manual Set®.
- to completely cover the topic of the Manual Set.
- All Classic Manuals are reproduced from scanned images of the original manual.
-The resulting PDF files are Search-able by key word or phrase .
- Each Manual has a Table of Contents (Bookmarks) with links to major sections
- similar to the original manual TOC.
- Any page can be easily printed in High Resolution
- Each CD Manual Set® is stand-alone;
- no software (other than PDF Reader or Adobe Acrobat) is required on the computer running the CD.
- Classic Manuals CDs start automatically in Windows with single click links to every manual in the Manual Set®.
-(AutoStart is not available on MAC or LINUX)
-On-line Manual Sets® include a web page (ReadMeFirst.html) file with graphical links
to every manual in the Manual Set®. (This file is also included with every CD.)